Social Buttons

header ads

Islamic hadith's in Urdu and English


Hazrat Abu Saeed narrates that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “None of you should despise himself. The companions said, O Messenger of Allah! How can any of us despise ourselves? He said that he saw a command of Allah being broken and he could say something in it but he still did not say anything. Allah will say to him on the Day of Resurrection: "What prevented you from saying anything in such and such a matter?" He will say, "Fear of the people." Allah Almighty will say: "I was more entitled that you should fear Me." (Ibn Majah)

Hazrat Anas narrates that I heard the Holy Prophet saying: “Allah Almighty said: O son of Adam! So whenever you call on me and give me hope, I forgive you regardless of your ugly deeds. O son of Adam! If your sins reach to the heights of heaven then ask forgiveness from me and I will forgive you. O son of Adam! If you come to me with a sin equal to the earth and meet me in such a state that you do not associate anyone with me, then I will receive you with the same forgiveness as on the earth. ” (Tirmidhi, Ahmad)

Hazrat Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Who is the one who asks me to accept his prayer, who is the one who asks me to grant him, who is the one who asks me to forgive him so that I can forgive him? According to a Muslim tradition, voices keep coming in the same way till dawn. (Bukhari, Muslim, Malik, Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud)

Post a Comment

0 Comments